DO NOT TRUST APMEX

Issue not resolved

I Purchased over $100,000 of gold and silver .Any time at lest for the past 5 years.One day i purchased a box of silver..On a no trade day.I try to cancel the same day.

They will not let me cancel the trade..They want to charge me $1200.

Everyone knows you can cancel a trade if it is not a trade day..I Think the customer service is very dishonest.Also i recieved silver that was all discolored I would not trust this company .Their is a lot of silver company's out their..I give apmex.com a -D

Signed a unhappy customer and

P.s.They know turned me into a credit company...How low can you go

d5aa62e review #157019
72 Helpful? 339
Had the same issue31 Comments242 Report
Had an experience with Apmex?  Submit review about this company
baddad457

Oct 02 Opelousas, Louisiana

I ordered silver bars from APMEX and got them two days after they received my bank money order. Great company to buy from

2 0 Reply
Silvergold

Jun 23

In the past 15 months I have placed 9 orders with Apmex and paid for all of them with a personal check. On average my orders were shipped on the 11th day after I mailed my check. The longest was 12 days. I have ordered 9 varieties of silver and several varieties of gold. All have arrived exactly as I ordered them.

0 0 Reply
Fidge

Feb 24

I would give more credence to what you claim if the quality of your writing didn't indicate that you are a complete ***

Truthteller

Feb 24 New York, New York

Do Dr spell correctly? Do millionaires spell correctly. Do you have to be perfect to spell correctly? You must have nothing to do if you commented on this pissed costumer site. Is that you Apmex. I think it you. apmex apmex is that you.I know its you

0 2 Reply

Nov 26, 2013

I have used for years, only buy small amounts sometimes by credit card, sometimes send a check.

Have never had any problems whatsoever with APMEX.

Don't assume all good reviews come from the company, I ONLY know this company from my purchases.

2 0 Reply
ss

Nov 24, 2013

jmbullion will sit on your orders big time as well as apmex

0 0 Reply
bullion buyer

Nov 13, 2013

Just placed an order. Will post my experience when it is complete.
But! I do know this, avoid Northwest Territorial Mint, even though they are cheaper and have nice bullion. They take around 90 days to ship. That's too long.

what the hell

Oct 26, 2013 Denver City, Texas

Do not trust apmex. Bought a roll of american eagles and received canadan silver. what the ***? Is this company controlled by the Rockerfellers? Maybe the Rothchild?

0 1 Reply
dan

Oct 26, 2013

I am pleased so far with my APMEX purchase. I purchased a 100 oz troy ounce bar. i just wish it was easier to weigh the silver bar, i just dont own a fine measuring instrument.

TRUTHTELLER

Oct 26, 2013 Boise, Idaho

APMEX ..HAS A YOU TUBE VIDEO TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD THEY ARE........JUST READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE.....ALSO THEY COME TO THIS SITE AND TRY TO ADD GOOD THING ABOUT THEM SELVES...ONLY THE TRUTH PLEASE ...THIS AND A LOT OF COMPANIES THAT ARE CONTROLLED BY THE MONEY CHANGERS PAY PEOPLE TO PUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES...PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH MR GOLD APMEX MONEY CHANGERS JUST LIKE MONEY CHANGERS ATTACK THE INDIVIDUAL ON HOW THEY SPELL :zzz

1 2 Reply

Oct 26, 2013

Bought some coins, fast to the vault. They seem upright and just. Very helpful with Literature about coins verses bullion. I am happy and I am a Capricorn. Enough said!

1 1 Reply
Truthteller

Feb 24 New York, New York

:cry Apmex keeps attacking me. Thats the only thing they can do.
Attack me peronally. How low can you go apmex :cry :cry apmex get the cry baby award :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

0 4 Reply
jp

Sep 11, 2013 Berwick, Louisiana

The lack of spelling/grammar leads me to doubt the poster, plus I have dealt with APMEX with no problems

4 0 Reply

Sep 03, 2013

APMEX is great. Sounds like you just like to ***, bitchboy.

2 1 Reply

1-20 of 242 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.