DO NOT TRUST APMEX

35 of 35 Apmex Reviews
Sep 12, 2009
review #157019

I Purchased over $100,000 of gold and silver .Any time at lest for the past 5 years.One day i purchased a box of silver..On a no trade day.I try to cancel the same day.

They will not let me cancel the trade..They want to charge me $1200.

Everyone knows you can cancel a trade if it is not a trade day..I Think the customer service is very dishonest.Also i recieved silver that was all discolored I would not trust this company .Their is a lot of silver company's out their..I give apmex.com a -D

Signed a unhappy customer and

P.s.They know turned me into a credit company...How low can you go

670c5fb
0.9
Had an experience with Apmex?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Silvergold

Jun 23

In the past 15 months I have placed 9 orders with Apmex and paid for all of them with a personal check. On average my orders were shipped on the 11th day after I mailed my check. The longest was 12 days. I have ordered 9 varieties of silver and several varieties of gold. All have arrived exactly as I ordered them.

Fidge

Feb 24

I would give more credence to what you claim if the quality of your writing didn't indicate that you are a complete ***

Truthteller

Feb 24 New York, New York

Do Dr spell correctly? Do millionaires spell correctly. Do you have to be perfect to spell correctly? You must have nothing to do if you commented on this pissed costumer site. Is that you Apmex. I think it you. apmex apmex is that you.I know its you

Nov 26, 2013

I have used for years, only buy small amounts sometimes by credit card, sometimes send a check.

Have never had any problems whatsoever with APMEX.

Don't assume all good reviews come from the company, I ONLY know this company from my purchases.

ss

Nov 24, 2013

jmbullion will sit on your orders big time as well as apmex

bullion buyer

Nov 13, 2013

Just placed an order. Will post my experience when it is complete.
But! I do know this, avoid Northwest Territorial Mint, even though they are cheaper and have nice bullion. They take around 90 days to ship. That's too long.

what the hell

Oct 26, 2013 Denver City, Texas

Do not trust apmex. Bought a roll of american eagles and received canadan silver. what the ***? Is this company controlled by the Rockerfellers? Maybe the Rothchild?

dan

Oct 26, 2013

I am pleased so far with my APMEX purchase. I purchased a 100 oz troy ounce bar. i just wish it was easier to weigh the silver bar, i just dont own a fine measuring instrument.

TRUTHTELLER

Oct 26, 2013 Boise, Idaho

APMEX ..HAS A YOU TUBE VIDEO TO TELL YOU HOW GOOD THEY ARE........JUST READ THE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE.....ALSO THEY COME TO THIS SITE AND TRY TO ADD GOOD THING ABOUT THEM SELVES...ONLY THE TRUTH PLEASE ...THIS AND A LOT OF COMPANIES THAT ARE CONTROLLED BY THE MONEY CHANGERS PAY PEOPLE TO PUT GOOD THINGS ABOUT THEMSELVES...PLEASE TELL THE TRUTH MR GOLD APMEX MONEY CHANGERS JUST LIKE MONEY CHANGERS ATTACK THE INDIVIDUAL ON HOW THEY SPELL :zzz

Oct 26, 2013

Bought some coins, fast to the vault. They seem upright and just. Very helpful with Literature about coins verses bullion. I am happy and I am a Capricorn. Enough said!

0 1 Reply
Truthteller

Feb 24 New York, New York

:cry Apmex keeps attacking me. Thats the only thing they can do.
Attack me peronally. How low can you go apmex :cry :cry apmex get the cry baby award :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

jp

Sep 11, 2013 Berwick, Louisiana

The lack of spelling/grammar leads me to doubt the poster, plus I have dealt with APMEX with no problems

Sep 03, 2013

APMEX is great. Sounds like you just like to ***, bitchboy.

0 1 Reply
APmex WorstEx

Apr 15, 2013 Atlanta, Georgia

worst experience ever, bad customer support and delayed delivery. Over priced products and misguided pricing.

Showing 1-20 of 240 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Apmex.
Filing a new complaint about
×