DO NOT TRUST APMEX

44 of 246 Apmex Reviews

I Purchased over $100,000 of gold and silver .Any time at lest for the past 5 years.One day i purchased a box of silver..On a no trade day.I try to cancel the same day.

They will not let me cancel the trade..They want to charge me $1200.

Everyone knows you can cancel a trade if it is not a trade day..I Think the customer service is very dishonest.Also i recieved silver that was all discolored I would not trust this company .Their is a lot of silver company's out their..I give apmex.com a -D

Signed a unhappy customer and

P.s.They know turned me into a credit company...How low can you go

129fe61f review #157019
347 76 Helpful?
Had the same issue42 Comments258
Had an experience with Apmex?  Submit review about this company
44 of 246 Apmex Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
TRUTH TELLER 1

Feb 23 #949576 Eagle, Idaho

I'm sorry for insulting anyone. It was dumb of me to post this and I sincerely apologize.

2 1 Reply
TRUTH TELLER

Feb 22 #949417 Eagle, Idaho

I am sorry for all the comments I posted. I know I was *** to post all those insulting comments. Please forgive me.

0 0 Reply
TRUTH TELLER

Feb 19 #948254 Eagle, Idaho

ya apmex you keep attacking me. Lets see how you like OPERATION CHECK POINT.

1 5 Reply
truth tell

Feb 19 #948251 Eagle, Idaho

Apmex pays people to comment. like this guy that attacks me personal. I would never buy from apmex. Gainsville coins is the best

1 4 Reply
TEACHER AND FRIEND

Feb 19 #948258 New York, New York

GAINSVILLE COINS.. THEY ARE SO FRIENDLY NOT LIKE apmex. RUDE AND FULL OF THEMSELFS

0 4 Reply
jon from california

Feb 19 #948260

you have no money to buy one silver coin. you should keep your mouth closed. you work for apmex

1 5 Reply
nick

Feb 19 #948261

you would not talk that way if you where face to face you little girlyboy

0 5 Reply
Mike

Jan 14 #931092 Alexandria, Virginia

I've had nothing but good experiences with APMEX.....The buyer complaining above references "trading" in bullion and that's NOT what APMEX does. The buyer made a "purchase" of bullion and their policies easily stated a fee for any canceled transactions, which is what the buyer did. It looks like this complainer just misunderstood what he was doing....especially with $100,000...I'd expect someone a little smarter.

3 0 Reply
DaCoach

Jan 07 #927089 Chicago, Illinois

I have placed numerous orders with APMEX and items arrives as described on its website. The longest delivery time was 3 days. You do pay for it with shipping costs prices, but they ship quick! To date, I've experience no problems with APMEX. To e1bc75d, is English your primary language? I hope not.

2 0 Reply
baddad457

Oct 02, 2014 #879140 Opelousas, Louisiana

I ordered silver bars from APMEX and got them two days after they received my bank money order. Great company to buy from

6 0 Reply
Silvergold

Jun 23, 2014 #830970

In the past 15 months I have placed 9 orders with Apmex and paid for all of them with a personal check. On average my orders were shipped on the 11th day after I mailed my check. The longest was 12 days. I have ordered 9 varieties of silver and several varieties of gold. All have arrived exactly as I ordered them.

3 0 Reply
Truthteller

Feb 24, 2014 #788118 New York, New York

Apmex. you keep attacking me. Bad Bad Apmex :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

2 4 Reply
Fidge

Feb 24, 2014 #788095

I would give more credence to what you claim if the quality of your writing didn't indicate that you are a complete ***

6 0 Reply
Truthteller

Feb 24, 2014 #788110 New York, New York

Do Dr spell correctly? Do millionaires spell correctly. Do you have to be perfect to spell correctly? You must have nothing to do if you commented on this pissed costumer site. Is that you Apmex. I think it you. apmex apmex is that you.I know its you

2 7 Reply
DaCoach

Jan 07 #927090 Chicago, Illinois

I would expect a professional such as a doctor to spell correctly. Meaning they are highly educated and should be able to spell and structure sentences properly. That goes for millionaires as well, assuming they got their millions due to their education/smarts. Would you want a doctor operating on you who cannot spell or structure a sentence properly? I wouldn't!

0 1 Reply
Thomas

Feb 22 #949360

Oh I see Mr. Fortune teller is here. Tell me the price of silver next year. If you can't shut up and get the f*** out of here and stop accusing people that they are APMEX!

0 0 Reply

Nov 26, 2013 #748219

I have used for years, only buy small amounts sometimes by credit card, sometimes send a check.

Have never had any problems whatsoever with APMEX.

Don't assume all good reviews come from the company, I ONLY know this company from my purchases.

5 1 Reply
ss

Nov 24, 2013 #747223

jmbullion will sit on your orders big time as well as apmex

2 1 Reply
bullion buyer

Nov 13, 2013 #742057

Just placed an order. Will post my experience when it is complete.
But! I do know this, avoid Northwest Territorial Mint, even though they are cheaper and have nice bullion. They take around 90 days to ship. That's too long.

2 0 Reply

1-20 of 258 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Apmex.
Filing a new complaint about
×