Bay Minette, Alabama

I purchased gold with apmex item #(111868499470) . I gave them a 5 star rating. I found their prices competitive and sometimes lower than anyone else, especially on the Austrian coin I looked at. They have allways been polite and courteous with me. The only problem I had is the do have a max hold time on an order due to spot price fluctuation I would presume. I would recommend them and I surf the net and ebay when I buy anything. I have also bought Brilliant Uncirculated silver and gold with good results from APMEX.

I have never tried to sell to them, but I will sell when I have my coins grade by Pggs, Anacs, or Ngc.

Review about: Apmex Gold.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Apmex Coin
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apmex?

Comments

Canton, Georgia, United States #1214740

They'll *** if you try to sell them a third-party Graded coin. They will lowball the price they offer or do a bait & switch on you.

APMEX
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1212878

Thank you for the great review. It's always nice to receive compliments from someone who knows how to shop for a great deal! Thank you for choosing APMEX!