Bay Minette, Alabama

I purchased gold with apmex item #(111868499470) . I gave them a 5 star rating. I found their prices competitive and sometimes lower than anyone else, especially on the Austrian coin I looked at. They have allways been polite and courteous with me. The only problem I had is the do have a max hold time on an order due to spot price fluctuation I would presume. I would recommend them and I surf the net and ebay when I buy anything. I have also bought Brilliant Uncirculated silver and gold with good results from APMEX.

I have never tried to sell to them, but I will sell when I have my coins grade by Pggs, Anacs, or Ngc.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Apmex and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Apmex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Apmex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Apmex?

Comments

Canton, Georgia, United States #1214740

They'll *** if you try to sell them a third-party Graded coin. They will lowball the price they offer or do a bait & switch on you.

APMEX
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1212878

Thank you for the great review. It's always nice to receive compliments from someone who knows how to shop for a great deal! Thank you for choosing APMEX!