I purchased gold with apmex item #(111868499470) . I gave them a 5 star rating. I found their prices competitive and sometimes lower than anyone else, especially on the Austrian coin I looked at. They have allways been polite and courteous with me. The only problem I had is the do have a max hold time on an order due to spot price fluctuation I would presume. I would recommend them and I surf the net and ebay when I buy anything. I have also bought Brilliant Uncirculated silver and gold with good results from APMEX.

I have never tried to sell to them, but I will sell when I have my coins grade by Pggs, Anacs, or Ngc.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Product or service
Apmex Gold
Review category
Financial Services
review #822667

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Apmex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 18 #1214740 Canton, Georgia

They'll *** if you try to sell them a third-party Graded coin. They will lowball the price they offer or do a bait & switch on you.

0 0 Reply

Sep 14 #1212878 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Thank you for the great review. It's always nice to receive compliments from someone who knows how to shop for a great deal! Thank you for choosing APMEX!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Apmex. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Apmex.
Filing a new complaint about