APMEX GOLD

15 of 80 Apmex reviews

I purchased gold with apmex item #(111868499470) . I gave them a 5 star rating. I found their prices competitive and sometimes lower than anyone else, especially on the Austrian coin I looked at. They have allways been polite and courteous with me. The only problem I had is the do have a max hold time on an order due to spot price fluctuation I would presume. I would recommend them and I surf the net and ebay when I buy anything. I have also bought Brilliant Uncirculated silver and gold with good results from APMEX.

I have never tried to sell to them, but I will sell when I have my coins grade by Pggs, Anacs, or Ngc.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Order processing issue
Product or service
Apmex Gold
Review category
Financial Services
review #822667

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Apmex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 80 Apmex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 18 #1214740 Canton, Georgia, United States

They'll *** if you try to sell them a third-party Graded coin. They will lowball the price they offer or do a bait & switch on you.

0 0 Reply
APMEX

Sep 14 #1212878 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

Thank you for the great review. It's always nice to receive compliments from someone who knows how to shop for a great deal! Thank you for choosing APMEX!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.