I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought out by this Cindy gal to move me to the VIP department.
I was told all these promises and reason's I should buy from APMEX and mainly because when I sold they stood behind there own marked product. I have a phone recording of Cindy telling me on the 100 ounce bars I would always get a least spot back and on these 100 ounce stackables, stamped by APMEX I would normally get a little more.
When Silver went up about $1 last couple of weeks ago I decided to sale back about 100 of the 100 ounce bars with their stamp mind you these are brand new, that's 10,000 ounces.
When I called Cindy the liar on my VIP line she she she had some bad news that they had too much silver right now and they couldn't even pay close to spot. I record every phone call I do business with and I clearly have her steering me away from the 1000 ounce bars for she did advise me I would not get spot on those but would always, 100% of the time and most likely it was the stackable APMEX bars I would get a little more.
When I went to sell about 10,000 ounces last week Cindi told me they had bad news, they could not pay spot because they had too much silver on hand.
That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard from a company that claims to be the leader in buying and selling precious metals.
I did not want to sell everything, I had actually wanted to move away from the 100 ounce bars and go more into the 1 ounce coins. But I won't ever buy from APMEX again.
I have attached a picture of some of my silver just to make the statement and you know this isn't a bad review, it's the truth and it sucks! In this one safe is 16,500 of silver and every piece was bought from APMEX!
I have not given up however. I am having a video produced that is showing her emails and also voicing our phone calls that I am going to burn hundreds of copies and send them to every news agency I can get my hands on. I had planned on doing this 2 weeks ago by I ended up with some health issues with my mom so my guys are working on it for me but it is slowly coming together.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Very poor
What I disliked
- Crazy fees and poor buy back costs
- Policies and fees that even lord baelish would call bs on
- Service they could care less ok send it back
- Pricing scam
- Reason of review:
- lied about buying product back!
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me the spot or above price I was promised when I bought these stackable bars!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Silver Bar
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "If you are ever contacted by Pacific Tycoon, telling they purchase containers on your behalf, lease them out for you, promising high returns: either fixed 12% or fluctuating returns averaging..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "My Millionaire Mentor Ryan Mathews IS a SCAM!!! He 1st PROMISES you are guaranteed $500.00 if you watch a video... THEN comes the page to pay $49.00 for a space..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by..."
- "After reading some horror stories and terrible reviews online, I was still brave enough to try ordering a wedding gown from JJshouse. I was not disappointed. I see a lot..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."