I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought out by this Cindy gal to move me to the VIP department.
I was told all these promises and reason's I should buy from APMEX and mainly because when I sold they stood behind there own marked product. I have a phone recording of Cindy telling me on the 100 ounce bars I would always get a least spot back and on these 100 ounce stackables, stamped by APMEX I would normally get a little more.
When Silver went up about $1 last couple of weeks ago I decided to sale back about 100 of the 100 ounce bars with their stamp mind you these are brand new, that's 10,000 ounces.
When I called Cindy the liar on my VIP line she she she had some bad news that they had too much silver right now and they couldn't even pay close to spot. I record every phone call I do business with and I clearly have her steering me away from the 1000 ounce bars for she did advise me I would not get spot on those but would always, 100% of the time and most likely it was the stackable APMEX bars I would get a little more.
When I went to sell about 10,000 ounces last week Cindi told me they had bad news, they could not pay spot because they had too much silver on hand.
That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard from a company that claims to be the leader in buying and selling precious metals.
I did not want to sell everything, I had actually wanted to move away from the 100 ounce bars and go more into the 1 ounce coins. But I won't ever buy from APMEX again.
I have attached a picture of some of my silver just to make the statement and you know this isn't a bad review, it's the truth and it sucks! In this one safe is 16,500 of silver and every piece was bought from APMEX!
I have not given up however. I am having a video produced that is showing her emails and also voicing our phone calls that I am going to burn hundreds of copies and send them to every news agency I can get my hands on. I had planned on doing this 2 weeks ago by I ended up with some health issues with my mom so my guys are working on it for me but it is slowly coming together.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Very poor
What I disliked
- Crazy fees and poor buy back costs
- Policies and fees that even lord baelish would call bs on
- Service they could care less ok send it back
- Pricing scam
- Reason of review:
- lied about buying product back!
- Preferred solution:
- Pay me the spot or above price I was promised when I bought these stackable bars!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Silver Bar
- Review category
- Financial Services
You May Also Like
- "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..."
- "Notice how almost all customer complaints against WFG agents get denied? In the review yesterday, How WFGers RIP YOU OFF!, the author talks about looking up WFG agents in Finra’s..."
- "I got car car loan with Santander USA. I have made payments on my automobile every month. I know twice I called in and told the company I was unable..."
- "I called to get my mother's nail shop a cheaper electricity service. After being referred to Ambit, I thought to myself why not. They person I was referred to was..."
- "I consider myself a deal hunter, and I always surf around to find the best prices. I found Compandsave during Cyber Monday craziness, they were selling my Brother LC103 ink..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."