Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR!

I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought out by this Cindy gal to move me to the VIP department.

I was told all these promises and reason's I should buy from APMEX and mainly because when I sold they stood behind there own marked product. I have a phone recording of Cindy telling me on the 100 ounce bars I would always get a least spot back and on these 100 ounce stackables, stamped by APMEX I would normally get a little more.

When Silver went up about $1 last couple of weeks ago I decided to sale back about 100 of the 100 ounce bars with their stamp mind you these are brand new, that's 10,000 ounces.

When I called Cindy the liar on my VIP line she she she had some bad news that they had too much silver right now and they couldn't even pay close to spot. I record every phone call I do business with and I clearly have her steering me away from the 1000 ounce bars for she did advise me I would not get spot on those but would always, 100% of the time and most likely it was the stackable APMEX bars I would get a little more.

When I went to sell about 10,000 ounces last week Cindi told me they had bad news, they could not pay spot because they had too much silver on hand.

That has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard from a company that claims to be the leader in buying and selling precious metals.

I did not want to sell everything, I had actually wanted to move away from the 100 ounce bars and go more into the 1 ounce coins. But I won't ever buy from APMEX again.

I have attached a picture of some of my silver just to make the statement and you know this isn't a bad review, it's the truth and it sucks! In this one safe is 16,500 of silver and every piece was bought from APMEX!

I have not given up however. I am having a video produced that is showing her emails and also voicing our phone calls that I am going to burn hundreds of copies and send them to every news agency I can get my hands on. I had planned on doing this 2 weeks ago by I ended up with some health issues with my mom so my guys are working on it for me but it is slowly coming together.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
    • Very poor
  • What I disliked
    • Crazy fees and poor buy back costs
    • Policies and fees that even lord baelish would call bs on
    • Service they could care less ok send it back
    • Pricing scam

Reason of review:
lied about buying product back!
Preferred solution:
Pay me the spot or above price I was promised when I bought these stackable bars!
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Silver Bar
Review category
Financial Services
review #795846 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Apmex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 18 #1214783 Canton, Georgia

You only lost a fraction of that dummy. You still have all the silver you purchased, if anything the loss is just between spot and what they will pay you for it. You can't expect them to sell it for spot and then repurchase it at spot.

0 0 Reply
Buster Cherry

Apr 28 #1151394 Houston, Texas

Have you presented your evidence to an attorney? $212000 is a lot of promise to have broken.

0 0 Reply

Apr 18 #1146432

LOL: who are these people with $100-300k with which to buy PMs, but spell as if they work as a mud-pie-maker's apprentice? This one says they record every phone call? Love to know what state, because it is illegal in most states if not announced, and I doubt "cindy" would have okd it...

5 6 Reply

Jun 19 #1175226

When there's a question of fraud, I don't think you have to get "permission" from the person that's stealing you blind. That's like saying "Excuse me, I'm going to rob you, but first I need your permission to do so." At least that's the way I view it ........... as that is a fierce amount of money to lose!!!!

1 0 Reply

Aug 03 #1194206 Moline, Illinois

You should brush up on your facts!! You can record any conversation you have because you are aware!! The law protects you and whoever your talking to from being recorded without both of your knowledge or consent I.e. Government

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.