DO NOT TRUST APMEX

80 of 80 Apmex reviews

I Purchased over $100,000 of gold and silver .Any time at lest for the past 5 years.One day i purchased a box of silver..On a no trade day.I try to cancel the same day.

They will not let me cancel the trade..They want to charge me $1200.

Everyone knows you can cancel a trade if it is not a trade day..I Think the customer service is very dishonest.Also i recieved silver that was all discolored I would not trust this company .Their is a lot of silver company's out their..I give apmex.com a -D

Signed a unhappy customer and

P.s.They know turned me into a credit company...How low can you go

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 50 Yes 50
80 of 80 Apmex reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 18 #1146431

sounds made up

0 0 Reply

Jun 20, 2015 #997640 Bayville, New Jersey, United States

have made several purchases from apmex. no problem with price or quality but the service and delivery time is slow. Dont ship for ten days after my check cleared and it was sitting around before they acknowledged they had it. Going on three weeks on my last order and not here yet. Might look for alternative source.

2 1 Reply
TRUTH TELLER 1

Feb 23, 2015 #949576 Eagle, Idaho, United States

I'm sorry for insulting anyone. It was dumb of me to post this and I sincerely apologize.

5 6 Reply
TRUTH TELLER

Feb 22, 2015 #949417 Eagle, Idaho, United States

I am sorry for all the comments I posted. I know I was *** to post all those insulting comments. Please forgive me.

0 1 Reply
TRUTH TELLER

Feb 19, 2015 #948254 Eagle, Idaho, United States

ya apmex you keep attacking me. Lets see how you like OPERATION CHECK POINT.

1 6 Reply
truth tell

Feb 19, 2015 #948251 Eagle, Idaho, United States

Apmex pays people to comment. like this guy that attacks me personal. I would never buy from apmex. Gainsville coins is the best

2 7 Reply

Oct 21 #1230260

Yeah, read their reviews about shipping fake and counterfeit stuff and then giving people the run around.
You couldn't pay me to purchase form Gainesville Coins.

0 0 Reply
TEACHER AND FRIEND

Feb 19, 2015 #948258 New York, New York, United States

GAINSVILLE COINS.. THEY ARE SO FRIENDLY NOT LIKE apmex. RUDE AND FULL OF THEMSELFS

1 8 Reply
jon from california

Feb 19, 2015 #948260

you have no money to buy one silver coin. you should keep your mouth closed. you work for apmex

4 6 Reply
nick

Feb 19, 2015 #948261

you would not talk that way if you where face to face you little girlyboy

2 7 Reply
Mike

Jan 14, 2015 #931092 Alexandria, Virginia, United States

I've had nothing but good experiences with APMEX.....The buyer complaining above references "trading" in bullion and that's NOT what APMEX does. The buyer made a "purchase" of bullion and their policies easily stated a fee for any canceled transactions, which is what the buyer did. It looks like this complainer just misunderstood what he was doing....especially with $100,000...I'd expect someone a little smarter.

5 1 Reply
DaCoach

Jan 07, 2015 #927089 Chicago, Illinois, United States

I have placed numerous orders with APMEX and items arrives as described on its website. The longest delivery time was 3 days. You do pay for it with shipping costs prices, but they ship quick! To date, I've experience no problems with APMEX. To e1bc75d, is English your primary language? I hope not.

4 1 Reply
baddad457

Oct 02, 2014 #879140 Opelousas, Louisiana, United States

I ordered silver bars from APMEX and got them two days after they received my bank money order. Great company to buy from

7 1 Reply
Silvergold

Jun 23, 2014 #830970

In the past 15 months I have placed 9 orders with Apmex and paid for all of them with a personal check. On average my orders were shipped on the 11th day after I mailed my check. The longest was 12 days. I have ordered 9 varieties of silver and several varieties of gold. All have arrived exactly as I ordered them.

3 0 Reply
lumber jack

Jul 08, 2015 #1004770

Seems to me like "truthteller"needs to change his handle.

2 0 Reply
Fidge

Feb 24, 2014 #788095

I would give more credence to what you claim if the quality of your writing didn't indicate that you are a complete ***

7 0 Reply
Truthteller

Feb 24, 2014 #788110 New York, New York, United States

Do Dr spell correctly? Do millionaires spell correctly. Do you have to be perfect to spell correctly? You must have nothing to do if you commented on this pissed costumer site. Is that you Apmex. I think it you. apmex apmex is that you.I know its you

2 9 Reply
DaCoach

Jan 07, 2015 #927090 Chicago, Illinois, United States

I would expect a professional such as a doctor to spell correctly. Meaning they are highly educated and should be able to spell and structure sentences properly. That goes for millionaires as well, assuming they got their millions due to their education/smarts. Would you want a doctor operating on you who cannot spell or structure a sentence properly? I wouldn't!

2 1 Reply

1-20 of 265 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.