Bought gold ounce for Christmas present, Ok'ed extra charges for QuickShip.Been looking for UPS, never came.

Called customer service for some answers, got answers, but they were not the ones I wanted. My item had not even shipped yet, "shipping was behind" . As far as I'm concerned they can stay behind, out behind the barn!! I'll never buy here again.

In reading the Terms of service, it would seem that they might want to intimidate and state that there is not much that they are responsible for.

Wish I had read that part first!!I'm trying to be done with this, but they seem to want at least 100 words.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Apmex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apmex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apmex and apmex shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apmex?

Comments