Bought gold ounce for Christmas present, Ok'ed extra charges for QuickShip.Been looking for UPS, never came.

Called customer service for some answers, got answers, but they were not the ones I wanted. My item had not even shipped yet, "shipping was behind" . As far as I'm concerned they can stay behind, out behind the barn!! I'll never buy here again.

In reading the Terms of service, it would seem that they might want to intimidate and state that there is not much that they are responsible for.

Wish I had read that part first!!I'm trying to be done with this, but they seem to want at least 100 words.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Apmex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apmex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apmex and apmex shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Apmex?

Comments

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Apmex - Cindy / Head Of The VIP Departement is A LIAR! Apmex "I ended buy buying over $200,000 in silver bars from Apmex late last year and early this yerar, after about $75,000 to $100,000 in purchases I was called and sought..." Read more APMEX GOLD Apmex " I purchased gold with apmex item #(111868499470) . I gave them a 5 star rating. I found their prices competitive and sometimes lower than anyone else, especially on the..." Read more Apmex - Damaged Item Sent back to me as replacment Apmex "Apmex shipped a silver bullet as part of a larger order of silver. They packed it loose in the cardboard box. It shot through the box and was damaged. They..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more