Bought a whole lot of precious metals from APMEX.Have been dealing with them for several years.

Always thought they were a class operation. They proved me very very wrong. Needed some quick so I asked them to buy back some silver coins. The purchase price for the coins was approx $5500.

The value of the coins (according to the rip artists in question) at the time I offered them for sale was approx $6700. Those rip artists offered me a little less than $4000. I will never purchase from them again and I urge everyone to find a more reputable dealer. I can understand that they can't pay top dollar, but more than $2700 less than their advertised price is a bit ridiculous.

The bull$hit email explanation I got for the pricing was laughable. Seems they only pay REAL prices for coins that they need. They are very happy to sell the coins at inflated prices but then try to burn you when you need to cash some in.

Not much of an investment when you can't get any kind of return for your hard earned money.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of apmex coin from Apmex. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Apmex to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Apmex for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

I would be interested to see where spot price was when you bought and when you attempted to sell. Or if you even know what spot price is...

Sevierville, Tennessee, United States #1252775

If they don't need the coins in question, they you are lucky they are even willing to buy at all. Not sure what your complaint is.

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1228311

Maybe try selling somewhere else?

Anyone WITH common sense understands they are a business and need to have a spread to make money?

You are not obligated to sell back to them?

eBay is a great place...minus 10% in fees.

Tenafly, New Jersey, United States #1216036

You obviously have zero knowledge about commodities and how they work.

to Anonymous Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1217794

I agree sounds like the guy complaining is an *** prob bought them on a high an hasent noticed the value of silver has dropped 10 dollars in 3 yrs