Warren, Pennsylvania
1.1K views 3 comments

Just received my order.Lol!!

Saint-Gaudens $20 Gold double eagle MS-60.

It look like ***.I will be filing charges.

Review about: Saint Gaudens Gold Double Eagle Ms-60.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Apmex?

Comments

Stillwater, Minnesota, United States #1265592

Why would anyone buy a high value coin graded MS60.Suck it up & buy MS62+; or buy like most advanced collectors.

Look for choice graded AU58 sliders.Of course that coin is ugly!

Looks like PCGS and NGC also should sue. Using them to convince you your getting something they never graded.

MS60 is the lowest grade for an uncirculated coin.Nearly all coins graded MS60 look unappealing.

The definition of “MS60” from the American Numismatic Association:

“Definition

A coin graded MS-60 will be unattractive, dull, or washed-out mint luster may mark this coin. There may be many large detracting contact marks, or damage spots, but no trace of circulation wear.

There could be a heavy concentration of hairlines, or unattractive large areas of scuff marks. Rim nicks may be present, and eye appeal is very poor.Copper coins may be dark, dull, and spotted.

Contact Marks: May have heavy marks in all areas."