Apmex - Tarnished dimes mixed with BU rolls as if intentional - won't show my review of their product
I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar marked(tarnished) coins as if intentionally interspersed. I wrote review which they have not published. The say these dimes are BU. So you decide if the coins shown here are BU.
I don't know who rates their coins and I am no expert. However, I question their ethics do to the interspersed tarnished coins spread over 17 of 20 rolls. Up until now I felt comfortable ordering from them. Be careful!
I sent photo to Apmex and they say coins can tarnish over time and these are ok. However, it seems strange that the exact black circle would show up over 17 of 20 rolls with 2 to 4 per roll.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- " I purchased gold with apmex item #(111868499470) . I gave them a 5 star rating. I found their prices competitive and sometimes lower than anyone else, especially on the..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."