Apmex - Tarnished dimes mixed with BU rolls as if intentional - won't show my review of their product
I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar marked(tarnished) coins as if intentionally interspersed. I wrote review which they have not published. The say these dimes are BU. So you decide if the coins shown here are BU.
I don't know who rates their coins and I am no expert. However, I question their ethics do to the interspersed tarnished coins spread over 17 of 20 rolls. Up until now I felt comfortable ordering from them. Be careful!
I sent photo to Apmex and they say coins can tarnish over time and these are ok. However, it seems strange that the exact black circle would show up over 17 of 20 rolls with 2 to 4 per roll.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "When I received my order and opened the box and I found half of the bottle of "crime de serum" the bottle is so much smaller than the one shown..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "In June of 2014, we ordered a UTV for $3275. It was never mentioned on their site (terrible by the way) that it required welding and assembly. We were unable..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."