1.6K views
3.8

I have purchased many gold coins, bars, silver coins, and silver bars over the years from Apmex. Never had a problem ordering from them and always received my items in a timely manner and have always been happy with the products received.

My problem with them came up today when I called them to inquire about selling some gold back to them. Their website has ALWAYS led me to believe that they buy back from you at spot plus a very small premium, not the larger premium you paid them, of course. And that's completely understandable. But when they offered me up to $30 per ounce under spot today I almost fell out of my chair.

I've always heard about dealers pulling *** like this but I never expected it from Apmex.

They've lost me as a customer forever and I will never be doing any sort of business with them again. Just thought I needed to get this out so that if you are reading this you are aware of what you will be up against with Apmex if you ever find your self wanting to sell back to them.

Review about: Apmex Coin.

Reason of review: Buyback policy not as advertised..

Comments

Sorry to hear that you are unhappy.This must be your first time selling gold back to a coin dealer.Its that way with all of them.Sell it on Craigslist.