I have made several pm purchases from this company and am absolutely blown away by their exceptional customer service and very prompt delivery. I pay by wire by 10am and my pms are delivered the following day.

Not being used to this, I am very impressed. this doesnt happen just once...every order is delivered in the same time frame. Very good company! needless to say, I came to them from another company which was an absolute scam operation.

However I noticed in some complaints on their website...the customer has to have some sort of basic knowledge, or the customer gets frustated and writes a bad review...having been in business most of my life I recognize these reviews as coming from the type of customer that God could not please! Those reviews reflect the customers total lack of knowledge and their refusal to do any research on their own to improve their to the point that they can conduct a simple transaction. E.g. ...if a person cannot read or write, would them for a computer repair shop?

In short, dense customers always have problems which the like to blame on others.

I am very happy with Apmex. They are honest and speedy!

Review about: Apmex Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Kari is right about the sell back.. They quoted me a high price so I would sell to them and then when I shipped they needled the quote down $500 and refused to acknowledge or compensate for their retail trader's misquote and mishap.. I had to sell since they were holding my coins hostage and if I didn't I would have to pay for return ship plus I am certain they would retaliate and damage my product..

wait until you try to sell product back