My coin shop is within 30 miles of APMEX. I order from this very reputable company on a regular basis through their dealer's website at wholesale.apmex.com.

I routinely order the United States one ounce, half ounce, quarter ounce and tenth of an ounce American Gold Eagle gold coins, as well as the one ounce American Gold Buffalo coin. I also buy the one ounce American Silver Eagle Coins by the box; as well as one ounce rounds, and other smaller increment silver bullion. and silver bullion They are an EXTREMELY REPUTABLE company and I can not bring myself to believe that they would defraud anyone.

You can trust APMEX, and I would be willing to guarantee it. JOP

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with APMEX. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about APMEX.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare APMEX to other companies on our site.

Comments

You can't trust selling back to them.. They will literally steal some of your stuff..

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1245300